About Old Navy
Old Navy is a brand of clothing and a chain of department stores owned by the Gap, Inc., catering to adolescents and adults interested in saving money without sacrificing style. With over 1,000 stores in the U.S. and Canada, Old Navy focuses on affordable casual wear for men, women, children, babies, and expectant moms. Old Navy’s largest stores include the company’s flagship locations in Chicago, Manhattan, Minnesota’s Mall of America, Seattle, and San Francisco.
About Old Navy Customer Experience SurveyOld Navy is known for listening to its customers and taking their suggestions to heart. That’s why Old Navy is currently conducting a customer feedback survey as part of the chain’s on-going focus on customer satisfaction. The survey is available at www.Survey4on.com and is run by Panda Express Survey. If you’ve recently shopped at Old Navy, it’s easy to take the survey and register your opinion. To thank you for sharing your experience, Old Navy is also offering a 10% discount to those who successfully complete the satisfaction survey. Simply show your original Old Navy receipt along with your survey completion code in order to receive a discount on your next purchase at Old Navy.
How to Take Part in Old Navy Customer Experience Survey?
Taking the Old Navy customer feedback survey is a breeze. Just follow these ten easy steps:
1. If you’ve recently shopped at Old Navy, you can use your receipt featuring an invitation to complete the customer satisfaction survey at www.Survey4on.com.
2. To complete the survey, you’ll need access to a computer with internet capabilities so that you can access www.Survey4on.com.
3. Go to www.Survey4on.com to complete the survey.
4. You’ll be asked to select the language you’d like to use to complete the survey: English, French, or Spanish.
5. Next, click on the “Begin Survey” button.
6. On the following page, input your age and gender. You’ll also be asked whether any of your friends or relatives currently work at Old Navy. Then, click “Next”.
7. On the next page, input the five-digit store identification number, which you can find on your receipt. You’ll also be asked to include the registration number, the transaction code, and the date of your purchase, all available on your receipt, before moving on to the survey itself. Click “Next” to start the survey.
8. The www.Survey4on.com survey should take between 10 and 12 minutes to complete.
9. Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll receive your survey validation code.
10. Use your survey validation code and original receipt to enjoy 10% off your next purchase at Old Navy.
To determine whether you have unclaimed goods or property in California, try the Unclaimed Property Database. The State of California runs the Unclaimed Property Database, making it easy to confirm the whereabouts of your unclaimed property. Best of all, the State of California’s Unclaimed Property Database is 100% free, so you have nothing to lose and you may even have some unexpected property waiting for you in California!